Take a look at printing services from a completely different perspective at Cyprus Printing Global.
Join the development process in the fields of Offset Printing, Post-Printing, Digital Printing, Graphics and Digital Media in our printing house that believes in innovation and development.
Graphic Design Specialist
- Performing and finalising the design process starting from the idea stage of the visual works to be assigned to his/her own responsibility,
- Updating existing design works.
- Graduated from related departments of universities,
- Has a good command of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign programmes,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field,
- Able to work as a part of a team,
- Responsible, high communication skills,
- Able to generate and implement fast and creative ideas,
- Able to produce solutions in accordance with the given targets and deadlines,
- Able to closely follow the developments and trends in the sector and continuously improve himself/herself.
We are looking for "Sales Representative" teammates to take part in our growing and developing business volume.
- Graduated from university,
- Highly skilled in persuasion,
- Able to maintain a continuous and proper dialogue with the customer,
- Has a good command of the sector,
- Able to carry out a strict work follow-up,
- Performs planned and regular reporting,
- Able to adapt to intensive working conditions,
- Able to work in a result orientated manner,
- Attaches importance to appearance,
- Able to work as part of a team,
- Preferably has a bachelor's degree in the relevant field,
- Completion of military service for male candidates.
- Citizen of the Northern Cyprus or familiar with this region for a long time,
- Able to use Microsoft Office programmes,
- Has a driving licence.
- Playing a role in increasing our sales turnover by carrying out marketing and sales operations,
- Increasing our potential customer acquisition rate,
- Establishing healthy and effective communication with customers.
Signage Assembly and Fabrication Master
We are looking for a Signage Assembly and Fabrication Master to be employed within the Cyprus Printing Global.
- Preferably graduated from machine technology departments of technical high schools,
- Fulfilling the work assigned by the department supervisor in accordance with the work instructions, quality and work safety.
- Performing daily, weekly, monthly production follow-up, and reporting to the authorised personnel.
- Open to learning and development,
- Having no relation with military service
- Preferably experienced in the field
- High School Graduate as Minimum,
- Preferably experienced in the field of accounting
- Good command of "Excel"
- Able to perform document follow-up and archiving
- Able to carry out payment requests and their follow-up
- Able to work as part of a team and have strong communication skills
- Able to work in Nicosia
- Having completed the military service for male candidates.